Wednesday 27 August 2014

COP3 Research: Agencies/Designers to Contact

When thinking about the designers that I need to contact to get the best views on my topic, one area that I wanted to look into is hand-rendered design. I plan to discuss how the digital age has changed the Graphic Design world, and designers that do not focus on working digitally are likely to have a strong opinion on this matter. On top of this, I would be very interested to visit the design studio of a person or agency that works in such a way.

1. Si Scott

Scott gave a talk in college last year that I was extremely excited about having followed his career for some time. It is some of his work that made me interested in pursuing graphic design, as before starting on this course all the design I did was hand-rendered.













No comments:

Post a Comment